World Of Final Fantasy Maxima is coming to the Nintendo Switch tomorrow and Square Enix has provided new details about the remake during its special World of Final Fantasy Maxima pre-launch live stream which took place earlier today. Those who purchase the revised edition of The World of Final Fantasy can look forward to the following additions and changes:
- You can now carry 12 Mirages instead of 10.
- An item called “Treasure Search” is unlocked after clearing the game, which makes finding treasure chests easier.
- Lots of rare items have been added, mainly battle-related.
- New Game+ has been added.
- You can listen to the song “Innocent³” from World of Final Fantasy: Meli-Melo in Theater Mode.
- The “Sandstalker” minigame has been made easier to play.
- Catching the three starter Mirages (Fritt, Bablizz, and Zapt) has been made easier.
- Hauyn can join the party after clearing the game. (See her in action here at 16:44.)
- Enna Kros…
View original post 250 more words